Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Hamish's Application (Hopfully Pics work this time) 

Another SI'er
Yes 47%  47%  [ 16 ]
No 53%  53%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 34

Hamish's Application (Hopfully Pics work this time) 
Unemployed

Post Re: Hamish's Application (Hopfully Pics work this time)
max wrote:

drift south cars suck dick minus a few part of a certain few car, but the whole image is just ratshit. no wonder why NI is so much more popular its facts...

Agreed bro, sooo many ugly ass cars in DSouth.

I <3 marks 180 for actually looking cool, When nearly everyone else missed the memo on style lol. Oh and for being low, this season Ill be rolling pretty low too.

edit, two apps? Like wants to be in twice or? :P Car makes me vomit, but Jonny said your okay, and vouches seem to be how the NI rolls... :P

Intercoolers - Radiators - Coilovers - Adjustable Arms - Clutches - ELF oil.
http://www.blacklabelperformance.co.nz // http://www.BLPP.co.nz

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm
<3's Joe.

let him in and I promise we will make his new non poo brown shell awesometown. You cunts all sit there wanking how awesome it is street drifting, and as soon as someone throws up a vid you spit on them, get off your fucking high horses.
And by the way, francella is industrials... no kids to hit around there.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 am

bucketfour wrote:
You cunts all sit there wanking how awesome it is street drifting, and as soon as someone throws up a vid OF A CRASH in an ugly cef (being an owner I can say that) you spit on them, get off your fucking high horses.

edited for correctness, but good point

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:40 am

andrewrr wrote:
"locky and cutty"

pretty obvious...

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 am

na actual dont let me in, cheers for havin ma back johnny! you know im a half decent cunt, just all these faggoty NI fuckwits who think their shit dont stink. pack of fucking wankers. see you at the track on monday mate!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm

andrewrr wrote:
"locky and cutty"

pretty obvious...

just wondering where you're coming from? you guys all rave about how that's how it was back in the old days and posting up 06 puke vids and shit of you all with mongrel fucked out cars with locky and cutties and go out for the fun of it. everyone raves on and on MISS THOSE DAYS WISH IT WAS STILL LIEK THIS BLAH BLAH.

well here's a prime example. why have coilovers when cutties do the job? why spend money on a 2way when lockies are free? he doesn't jerk off over hellaflush and doesn't even know what half that shit is and that doesn't make him a faggot to the point where he gets slammed out on here. he's not a fucking Rb DriFtaA SiTn SydWAyZ 4 LyF oR dIe rUle DA bEndZ. he just goes out and goes hard and doesn't give a fuck.

these are the kind of people that actually go far in drifting pussies, people who are commited. not for the exposure

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm
Who kneads bread?

lol.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm

Hamish wrote:
see you at the track on monday mate!

amen.

haha note; the track. not a straight to snakey down lol

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm
wow...... its like the nissan toyspeed

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:41 pm

hahahahahahahahahahaha can't win here bro, don't worry about it, told you it was a bad idea to sign up.

let it go shit happens, make a blog like we were talking about last night and put your pics up there
i'm sure most the guys down here will appreciate it

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Hamish wrote:
just all these faggoty NI fuckwits who think their shit dont stink.

Well no-one wants to stick their dick in a smelly ass do they.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Angry l0cust wrote:
andrewrr wrote:
"locky and cutty"

pretty obvious...

just wondering where you're coming from? you guys all rave about how that's how it was back in the old days and posting up 06 puke vids and shit of you all with mongrel fucked out cars with locky and cutties and go out for the fun of it. everyone raves on and on MISS THOSE DAYS WISH IT WAS STILL LIEK THIS BLAH BLAH.

well here's a prime example. why have coilovers when cutties do the job? why spend money on a 2way when lockies are free? he doesn't jerk off over hellaflush and doesn't even know what half that shit is and that doesn't make him a faggot to the point where he gets slammed out on here. he's not a fucking Rb DriFtaA SiTn SydWAyZ 4 LyF oR dIe rUle DA bEndZ. he just goes out and goes hard and doesn't give a fuck.

these are the kind of people that actually go far in drifting pussies, people who are commited. not for the exposure

These are the kind of people that go far in drifting?? Cut springs and street skidding it? Think your wrong there.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:53 pm

Angry l0cust wrote:
andrewrr wrote:
"locky and cutty"

pretty obvious...

woah woah, don't hate on locked diffs! and i'll still rock cut springs to this day. BUT i seriously can not appreciate people that have no idea how to talk, and use any of the following terms: locky, cutties, I CAN'T SPELL FUCKING ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION. I AM RETARDED., drifties. or a combination, such as "aw g u shud haf seen ma cussie do a phat drifty in hiz sakd az ceffy bo, chopd on da cutz wif da sik lokka boiiiiiiiiiyyyyy"

try graduating kindergarten.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

just noticed that those words are actually changed by the forum. ^^^ :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 pm
Profile WWW

yeah okay see where you're coming from to a point but it's just usually a bit easier to say, you know? you can probably tell by the rest of his grammer he's not like that

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:00 pm
Who kneads bread?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Angry l0cust wrote:
yeah okay see where you're coming from to a point but it's just usually a bit easier to say, you know? you can probably tell by the rest of his grammAr he's not like that

sp

:lol: Haha nah, just fucking with you man.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Who kneads bread?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Sam wrote:

That made me laugh!

Angry l0cust wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha can't win here bro, don't worry about it, told you it was a bad idea to sign up.

let it go shit happens, make a blog like we were talking about last night and put your pics up there
i'm sure most the guys down here will appreciate it

man you are so right, thought people may have appreciated what I doing as you were saying that people were asking you where you were finding all these photos of them... Thought it was going to be a good idea to join this site and meet some more people etc etc but not really into meeting people who think they better than every one else. I DIDNT JOIN THIS TO TALK ABOUT MY SHIT BOX CAR! I JOINED TO VENT MY PHOTOS FOR THE SOUTH ISLAND BOYS WHO ACTUALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Im going to levels tonight jack to take photos, all expencises paid... keen ! haha

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 pm
Really good at cleaning stuff

You guys sound like you take it up the arse.

Gobble gobble my friend is the shit at photography gobble gobble we know how to do it in the SI gobble gobble.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

fuck mate you sure do talk some shit behind your computer, say that shit irl you'd be going home with some new sunnies.

everyones had their wee say and bitch, how bout you check the fucking personal shit, theres a poll, everyone can vote. Not that he wants to join anymore.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:54 pm
Owns this joint

D-C wrote:
everyones had their wee say and bitch, how bout you check the fucking personal shit, theres a poll, everyone can vote. Not that he wants to join anymore.

^ Exactly. Well said sir.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 pm

smashed wrote:
You guys sound like you take it up the arse.

Gobble gobble my friend is the shit at photography gobble gobble we know how to do it in the SI gobble gobble.

the restraint right now to not rip you a new one......

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3